I’m a music critic who also likes movies. I mostly watch stuff that came out before 1990.
I don't know if I have fully processed this yet and I look forward to writing something much longer and more thoughtful at a later date but for now: I haven't felt this exhilarated or enraptured or just plain stimulated by anything in a while. I expect that images and arguments from this film will be playing in my head for quite some time.
aka Almost Famous 2: More Famouser.
Top 5 tearjerkiest moments:
1. Chris Cornell breaking down talking about Andrew Wood.
2. Eddie Vedder breaking down talking about bonding with Jeff Ament in the early days.
3. The Jumbotron image of Eddie breaking down at Roskilde.
4. Eddie getting slightly choked up about meeting Pete Townshend.
5. Me feeling sad about the minimal mentions of Dave A.