What the fuck happened to this site?
Cinematic legacies are funny things. Some films aim for one, and the effort pays off in dividends. Others aim for one, and only end up as a minor footnote on a Wikipedia entry. Some films however, gain one simply by being made in the right place at the right time.
Mario Bava's A Bay Of Blood was initally reviled by critics for its excessive gore, questionable acting, and nonsensical plotting. These are perfectly valid criticisms, but no-one could have predicted…
10 Things, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. Heath Ledger with his original hair, and shiny trousers.
2. "I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but you can ever just be whelmed?"
3. Allison Janney and her erotic novel.
4. Letters To Cleo! On a roof!
5. "I've got a dick on my face, don't I?"
6. Baby JGL, and Larissa Oleynik, who really should have been massive.
7. A frankly…