Olivia Ryan’s review published on Letterboxd:
- really fuckin cool action sequences. most reviews talk about how cool the long takes are and theyre right
- the worldbuilding of fascist britain is really well done
- i think the movie exercises restraint in not having the main character ever use a gun and i liked that
- i would love to smoke strawberry cough with my BOY jasper
- kind of gross misrepresentation of revolutionary groups that lead to a lot of "both sides are bad, actually"
- some incredibly corny sequences i.e. the part where they walk past the people and soldiers with the baby