petricor’s review published on Letterboxd:
My first Abbott and Costello. Also Abbott and Costello's first film.
- that famous Who's On First routine
- the problem with mustard
- how to weasel someone out of pay after you fire them
- a delightful dog named Chi Chi
- sudden musical numbers which were kind of cute actually
- a love quadrangle that doesn't make any sense made even less sensical by introducing the concept of "love insurance" but somehow made more forgiving by watching the trainwreck known as Tenet before this