Michael Sicinski’s review published on Letterboxd:
NOTE: I have not seen this film.
However, based on my prior experience with Michel Franco, here are my pre-screening comments / questions.
1. Every time I see you have a new film in festivals, I get down on my knees and pray.
2. You should have stayed at home playing with your pleasure zone.
3. How does it feel to treat audiences like you do?
4. I used to think that the day would never come when I’d even have to think about Michel Franco again.
5. You were a complete stranger. Now you are getting selected for Cannes and Venice...?
6. You’ve got my bowels in motion, and you know what that can do.
UPDATE: I have now seen this film. My god, what a piece of shit.