1. Taika Waititi is a breath of fresh air.
2. This film is beautifully shot.
3. Cate Blanchett fucked me up.
4. Hemsworth's body fucked me up.
5. The comedy is so damn excellent! I was in stitches.
6. Give me a buddy cop movie with Thor and Hulk any day of the week!
7. Tessa Thompson was wowowowowo.
Did a Quiet Place need a sequel? You might initially be thinking no, but how wrong you are. Krasinski has crafted a very personal story and has managed to craft a superb sequel that is on par with its predecessor. It's a beautifully crafted story about a family dealing with loss, whilst also trying to survive, that just happens to have moments of terror. I think that is what works so well for this franchise, is that at its core…