Andrew Liverod’s review published on Letterboxd:
Sex (a lot), cannibalism (not much) and black-candled, goat-worshipping flimflam (much more than normal) - just the way I like my Satanistic horror films. A few points:
* Why is the non-black dog called Blackie?
* How can they be following a car and then the same car approach them from behind?
* The ouija shit went on far too long.
* Stars an actress who looks very much like Jenny Agutter but gets her kit off even more.
* Was that magick lard they were smearing on each other?
* Who the hell was the bloke in the wooly hat?
* Why do they want to eat all the time?
* After the male satanist gets shot in the head, Jenny Agutter helpfully advises that "he needs a doctor"!
* Just how many times will they try and leave the house of the devil?
* What was with that doll?
A strange mix of bonkers and earnestness.
Note that the pretty crappy subtitles on the Screenbound blu-ray are often a little hard to read - small, white on white text is not good.