It is worth watching to see a quasi-evil Belushi and see people's faces when they realize that that is actually Renee Zellwegger.
Also, I'm a sucker for courtroom drama.
3 PROS/1 CON REVIEWS
1. Cohen is impressive in his ability to make scripted comedies that are interesting to watch while never actually making one laugh.
2. The many meanings of the word Aladeen bit was the only thing that kept me going.
3. I'm glad Ben Kingsley got a paycheck...
I had some hopes that the final third would really nail it. Then Anna Farris gives Cohen jerk off instructions.
3 PROS/ 1 CON REVIEWS
1. If someone ever gives you a time machine to go back and party with a historical figure, DO NOT CHOOSE MALCOLM X!
2. Leslie Odom, Jr. is something else! I have yet to see a male performance this year that got me as excited.
3. Wait, did you guys know that Regina King directed this (well done) Oscarbait?
This is a fictionalization of events and not once did they pump Hitler full of machine gun fire. Wasted chances.
Imagine living in a world where interesting characters and plots are appreciated in film...this is our ray of hope. I love how every character has a full story. The performances really show the actors understand the character they play. Add to that the great sarcastic humor and you have a very special film.