So I just finished Uncharted 4. And while I was doing the last few chapters of the game all I could think about is that I hope this movie does Uncharted right. Because Tom Holland is a great choice for a young Nathan Drake. Then there’s Mark Whalberg who just has a passing resemblance to a younger Sully. Because Thief’s End is now one of my favorite games possibly favorite game of all time. And if they do this franchise…
- I’m gonna make this quick because I got stuff to do in the morning so here we go.
- Sam Jackson’s hair in this movie is both stupid and glorious all at the same time.
- Honestly every performance in this movie is great. DeNiro, Jackson, Grier, and Keaton plus everyone else did really good here. Michael Keaton was very out of nowhere for me and I was waiting for his weird over the top freak out to happen…
- Felt nice to watch a musical again after awhile.
- The songs here are absolutely fantastic but at the same time they don’t feel like songs I’d add to my Spotify playlist. Don’t know why just don’t feel like I’d enjoy them as much hearing them so often on my playlist. Definitely gonna add the first song (pretty sure just called In The Heights but I don’t wanna cause confusion) to my playlist because that was a bop and…