ChristopherLamb’s review published on Letterboxd:
- Best father-son arc since Luke and Vader
- Big Foots sock puppet show should be put on Broadway
- Using The Bee Gees “Stayin Alive” and having Big Foot doin the stereotypical disco dance was genius
- Bobby is my spirit animal
- I’m hiring Powerline to play my wedding.
- Eye to Eye is going to be my first dance with my future wife and we’re doing that Perfect Cast Dance. That’s non-negotiable.
- Possum Park is definitely a place that exists in our world and if it isn’t it is now my life’s mission to recreate it to the fucking T
- I don’t like to say any art is overrated or underrated but fuck it...this movie is tragically underrated.