These are the films that impressed and/or influenced me the most from childhood till recently. They’re not necessarily the ones I consider to be the greatest or best ever made, it’s a highly subjective list of the films that marked my life.
The first 10 are ranked, followed by the next 15 listed chronologically from 11th to 25th, followed by the next 25 listed chronologically from 26th to 50th, followed by the next 50 listed chronologically from 51st to 100th.
Missing due to not having entries on Letterboxd:
- True Detective: Season 1 (2014)
- American Horror Story: Asylum (2012)
- The Walking Dead: Season 1 (2010)
- Da Ali G Show: Seasons 2 & 3 (2003-2004)
- Mr. Bean (1990-1995 tv series)